Thursday 28 April 2016

Senator John McCain Gives 3-5 Odds That He Does Not Have Gambling Problem


WASHINGTON, DC - Congress held its first public hearing about American plans for military action in Syria on Tuesday.


At some point during the conversation, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) -- who has been skeptical about President Barack Obama's proposal for "limited" action in Syria -- was caught on-camera playing pocket poker. Many thought he was actually playing pocket billiards, but that is another story.
McCain has long advocated a military strike in Syria, and said earlier on Tuesday that he will support Obama's request to intervene in Syria.
When asked by a reporter about his gambling problem, Mr. McCain responded:
"Although I try to hide my gambling, I only have trouble controlling it when I'm losing, which is most of the time. My family and friends are worried about me. I simply tell them that I don't have a problem. I'll give you 3-5 odds that I don't have a problem. Are you in?"

No comments:

Post a Comment